jeudi 11 mars 2010

Well he actually came over!

Yep he came over again last night. We were talking on msn and he was saying all these things about how he couldn't come over but that it sucked and I just said if you want, I'll come and get you. So I went to get him and he slept at my place, which was really nice! I missed him even though I had seen him like on tuesday :P

Anyways it was fun, we did stuff again so that's like what we do now, we are both guys, so we are equaly horny hehe, I love being gay :P. He left this morning and I went shopping with Maude, Nick and another of our friends. It was pretty cool and now I'm just home and too lazy to actually do my homework so I'm laying in my bed, talking on msn with Maude and Sam and just pretty much doing nothing.

Tomorrow I'm going back to my old school to see my friends from there and we are going out at a club, which is my first time with them, it's going to be pretty fun I hope.

Anyways, that's pretty much it so... seeya!

1 commentaire:

  1. Luc

    Im glad you love being gay lol. I happy you are getting to spend time with him and well do stuff :P And you never stop being horny :)

    Hope you had a good time at the club with your friends. take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer