vendredi 12 mars 2010

Lalalala

I am really bored right now, it's crazy! Anyways I didn't go out tonight because I didn't really feel like it so instead I am here and doing nothing.

It's funny because last night, I ate pizza but there was too much, and I knew I wouldn't eat the rest so I talked to Sam on msn and just told him to take it for lunch. So last night I put it in the fridge and just wrote Sam on a note and put it on. I do hope he ate it or I'm going to have to throw it out... I feed him now lol. Anyways, he's been strange this week because he knows I'm hiding something from him and I really can't tell him about my "advantures" so yeah... it sucks. I do hope we get back to being as close as we were before.

I have to go now, I'm going to watch modern family with my family. It's a really good show! My favorite character is Manny he is the funniest kid ever!

Anyways, seeya!!

1 commentaire:

  1. Luc

    trying to catch up and i love modern family too. Manny is funy but really all of the characters are good. Cant go wrong with Pizza

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer